[sumo-user] version problem

Jane Cheung
Dear alll
the duarouter.exe  in version 1.1.0 does not have the function
  --weights.random-factor FLOAT

If I only update the duarouter.exe to 1.6.0 and use the update duarouter.exe
Is it a right way to update the duarouter.exe?

Best regards,

Jane

.

Re: [sumo-user] version problem

Olaf.BanseBueno

Hi Jane,

The --weights.random-factor option in duarouter was added on version 1.2.0 (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/ChangeLog.html#version_120_16042019).

Best regards,

Angelo

Re: [sumo-user] version problem

Jane Cheung
Olaf,
 Thanks for your reply!
As I need to use SUMO to cooperate with other simulation software, and the API could only work well with SUMO1.1.0 or before versions.

 As my simulation test case is a little large, I updated the duarouter.exe and did not update others. The function of --weights.random-factor  works, but I don't know how to check whether the duarotuer.exe generates the correct route file.

Best,
Jane