[sumo-user] understanding problem of document explaination

[sumo-user] understanding problem of document explaination

Jane Cheung
Dear all,
Could someone give my more explanation about the reason why

" In the case of many short and fast moving vehicles the error is negligible but if you have long and slow vehicles you cannot aggregate as above.  "

How to define vehicles that are long and slow?  Does it mean the type of vehicle or the route of vehicels?

Best regards,

Jane

Re: [sumo-user] understanding problem of document explaination

Maria.Armellini

Hi Jane,

The text refers to the length of the vehicle and its speed. It explains the errors that can be made if you try to aggregate the outputs of the simulation spatially.

Regards,

Giuliana

Re: [sumo-user] understanding problem of document explaination

Jane Cheung
Hi Maria,

Thanks for your reply!

Best,