[sumo-user] tripinfo no emission data

Maximilian Socher
This post was updated on .
Hi all,

I'm generating a tripinfo-output for a specific vehicle type, however I'm
not getting any emission information ou of it.

The vehicle type is equipped with devices for both tripinfo and emission a
follows:

<vType id="bus1" vClass="bus" color ="255,0,0" emissionClass="HBEFA3/Bus">
    <param key="has.emission.device" value="true"/>
    <param key="has.tripinfo.device" value="true"/>
</vType>

Am I missing something obvious? Thanks in advance.

Max

Re: [sumo-user] tripinfo no emission data

Maria.Armellini
Hi Max,

I think you are missing the emission device. Try with this:
        <vType id="bus1" vClass="bus" color ="255,0,0" emissionClass="HBEFA3/Bus">
                   <param key="has.emissions.device" value="true"/>
        </vType>

Regards,
Giuliana

Re: [sumo-user] tripinfo no emission data

Maximilian Socher
Oh my message must have gotten messed up there.

I'm already using your suggestion  for both the emission and the tripinfo
device.

Re: [sumo-user] tripinfo no emission data

Maria.Armellini
Hi,

ah ok. Then please check if you have added the following options to your .sumocfg file:

        <device.emissions.explicit value="here the vehicles id that you want to add"/>
        <device.tripinfo.explicit value="here the vehicles id that you want to add"/>

You can also use the probability that a vehicle has the device:
        <device.tripinfo.probability  value="value from 0 to 1"/>
        <device.emissions.probability  value=" value from 0 to 1"/>

See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/sumo.html#emissions for emissions and
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/sumo.html#tripinfo_device for tripinfo.

Regards,
Giuliana