[sumo-user] traci.junction subscription filters ?

[sumo-user] traci.junction subscription filters ?

françois bélisle
Hallo,
Ich habe eine frage.

I'm simulating traffic signal priority (TSP) for buses with Sumo 1.6.0 on Linux.
To this end, I need to track buses "near" TSP-enabled junctions : hence, I need to find and pair both buses and TSP-enabled junctions .

I've come up with two Python TraCI solutions, starting from either the TSP-enabled junctions or buses, but I was wondering if there was another way. My solutions :
1)  traci.junction.subscribeContext at a TSP-enabled junction and filtering for vehicles of vclass bus "near" the junction ;
2)  traci.vehicle.subscribe for departed vehicles on the network that are of vclass bus and getNextTLS to see if the approaching junctions are TSP-enabled on their route.

My specific question :
is there a way to filter a junction subscription for vehicle class or type ? From what I see in the python documentation, subscription filters only apply to the traci.vehicle class : is this correct ? Did I understand something wrong ?
My solutions work, but do you see a "cleaner" way to do things ?

Danke shön und bis bald,