[sumo-user] speedFactor

challenger
Hi,
I want to consider the impact of the speed factor on the traffic behavior in an arbitrary network without speed edge limitation. does it make sense to define the speed factor while there is no speed edge constraint?
Thank you.
Ali

[sumo-user] Fw: speedFactor

challenger

I want to consider the impact of the speed factor on the traffic behavior in an arbitrary network. I want to know more details about speed factor, speed deviation,... than those written in SUMO manual.
Thank you.
Ali