[sumo-user] routeSampler: no routes pass edge error

[sumo-user] routeSampler: no routes pass edge error

Fay K.
Dear all,

I am running routeSampler and I see the error "no routes pass edge 'A B' (count 100)". I have checked these edges and I see that there is connection between them. Could you help me with it? Which could be the problem?

Thank you.
Fay