[sumo-user] randomTrips

kpy221
Hey all!

I am trying to familiarize myself with SUMO and struggling with calling
randomTrips.py

In my terminal I have* python randomTrips.py -n test.net.xml -r map.rou.xml
-e 1000 -l --validate * but when I hit enter nothing happens. No error pops
up but there is also no new file added to my folder. Please let me know if
you have any suggestions.

Re: [sumo-user] randomTrips

behrisch
Administrator
Hi,
did you try different scripts? Can you put a simple
print("Hello")
in a script called test.py and try to start it. Does that work (I think
you can guess what it is supposed to do ;-))

Best regards,
Michael