[sumo-user] question on rerouteEffort in Traci

[sumo-user] question on rerouteEffort in Traci

anilbaral
While using rerouteEffort in Traci, I don't know on what basis the reroute is
being performed. I have placed a detector in a lane, and every time a
vehicle is detected by the detector, the rerouting of the vehicle is done
using rerouteEffort.
I have read the information on
:https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Routing.html# routing_by_effort, but I
could not understand if the rerouting is being done to minimize the travel
time or other purposes? Also, I have not assigned any effort information.
Could you please suggest what criteria is considered in rerouting when no
effort information is assigned? I have checked the route before and after
rerouting, and i can see the routes are changed.

Thanks,
Anil