[sumo-user] minGap attribute

Aristide BAMAZI
Hello everybody.
Want to know if the way someone generate  dynamically traffic  can affect the vType minGap attribute ? I am generating the route file  using Weibull distribution with TRACI. Even if I increase the minGap, the vehicles still stick to  one other at intersection stop.
Excuse my English, it's not my mother tongue.

Need help.

Best regards.

Re: [sumo-user] minGap attribute

behrisch
Administrator
Hi,
you can create vehicle type distributions with different minGaps, see
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Misc.html#createvehtypedistributionpy for
a tool which might help.

Best regards,
Michael

Am 24.06.20 um 17:36 schrieb Aristide BAMAZI:

> Hello everybody.
> Want to know if the way someone generate  dynamically traffic  can
> affect the vType minGap attribute ? I am generating the route file
> using Weibull distribution with TRACI. Even if I increase the minGap,
> the vehicles still stick to  one other at intersection stop.
> Excuse my English, it's not my mother tongue.
>
> Need help.
>
> Best regards.

Re: [sumo-user] minGap attribute

Aristide BAMAZI