[sumo-user] TraCI support in C#

Russell Bray / Ansible Motion

Hi Guys,

I have a question about the use and support for C# TraCI, is it still supported/actually being used. I know TraCI can be used with Python but I was wondering about C#, Im struggling to find much documentation on the subject.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Russell Bray

Technician, Integration Team

Engineering Group

Ansible Motion Ltd

Main:      +44 (0)1603 908070

Direct:    +44 (0)1603 908070 Ext.186

Email:     [hidden email]

Web:      www.ansiblemotion.com

Mail:       Hethel Engineering Centre, Chapman Way, Norwich, NR14 8FB, UK

© Ansible Motion Ltd | Registered in England No. 6944081 | Registered address: 43 Overstone Road, London, W12 0AD

The contents of this email, including any attached files are confidential and proprietary.

Re: [sumo-user] TraCI support in C#

Olaf.BanseBueno

Hi Russell,

Take a look at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI.html#interfaces_by_programming_language