[sumo-user] The definition of time loss in tripinfo output

[sumo-user] The definition of time loss in tripinfo output

MohamadReza-Haghani
Hi,

I utilized the "setSpeed" command in TraCI to set the speed of vehicles to
zero and back to the speed limit after a few seconds when a specific
condition becomes true. I was wondering to know whether the delay due to
this stop is included in the time loss of tripinfo output. I appreciate in
advance for any help.

Kind regards,
Reza.

Re: [sumo-user] The definition of time loss in tripinfo output

MohamadReza-Haghani
Thank you very much for your answer.

Re: [sumo-user] The definition of time loss in tripinfo output

Radha Reddy
But for me Michael sent the following formulation. Now I am confused.

Hi,
the time loss in a single time step is calculated as
 step_length * (1 - v / v_max)
where v_max takes into account the speedFactor, maxSpeed on the lane and
the vType. For a time interval it is simply summed up.

Best regards,
Michael

Regards
Radha

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 2:39 AM MohamadReza-Haghani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you very much for your answer.

Re: [sumo-user] The definition of time loss in tripinfo output

Radha Reddy
Dear Jakob,

Many thanks for the clarification.

Regards