[sumo-user] Summary file

Jane Cheung
Dear all
I have one question about the attributes in the SUMMARY file.
Could someone tell me the difference of meanings between the LOADED and INSERTED?

Best Regards,

Jane Cheung

Re: [sumo-user] Summary file

Jakob Erdmann
loaded means: loaded from input file. This includes vehicles that shall depart in a later time step.

loaded = inserted + waiting + scheduledForLaterDeparture

Am Fr., 14. Aug. 2020 um 05:05 Uhr schrieb Jane Cheung <[hidden email]>:
Dear all
I have one question about the attributes in the SUMMARY file.
Could someone tell me the difference of meanings between the LOADED and INSERTED?

Best Regards,

Jane Cheung

Re: [sumo-user] Summary file

Jane Cheung
Jakob,

One more question about the log output of SUMO.
What does the "scheduledForLaterDeparture" mean?
Does it refer to the vehicles that are going to depart in the next second?

Appreciated.

Best regards,
Jane