[sumo-user] Specifying output file path in SUMO

[sumo-user] Specifying output file path in SUMO

Bae, Jong In
Hello,

Is there any way I can specify the path for output files in SUMO?
Currently, the output file goes to the same directory as my sumocfg file using the following line.

traci.start([sumoBinary, "-c", "test.sumocfg", "--fcd-output", "fcdoutput.xml"])

Thanks!