[sumo-user] Segmentation fault in netconvert with --heightmap.shapefiles

[sumo-user] Segmentation fault in netconvert with --heightmap.shapefiles

Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez
Hello,

I'm having troubles to load shapefiles topography in order to assign elevations to my network. I've installed SUMO with all the requisites to load shapefiles (i.e. with GDAL dependencies). Now, I don't get a dependencies error but a simple "Segmentation fault", as shown in this example:

netconvert --osm-files Madrid.osm --output-file sumonetwork.net.xml --osm.stop-output.length 20 --ptstop-output ptstops.xml --ptline-output ptlines.xml --geometry.remove --roundabouts.guess --ramps.guess --junctions.join --tls.guess-signals --tls.discard-simple --tls.join  --heightmap.shapefiles /mnt/lustre/home/u7262/sumo_scripts/spacmaltimetria20m2000/SIGI_MA_ALTIMETRIA_20Line.shp

Segmentation fault

Without the --heightmap.shapefiles option, it works properly. Furthermore, I've noticed this warning while building SUMO. It could be related to my problem?

libproj.so.15, needed by /mnt/lustre/home/u7262/gdal-V1.10.0/lib/libgdal.so, may conflict with libproj.so.13

Thank you.

Best regards,
Alejandro
--