[sumo-user] SUMO_1.8.0: internal edge in vehicle route

[sumo-user] SUMO_1.8.0: internal edge in vehicle route

Linyang Wang

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

I’m trying to issue new routes for vehicle by traci.vehicle.setRoute(vehID, edgelist).

The first element of the “edgelist”, which should be the current edge, is acquired by traci.vehicle.getRoadID(vehID).

The edgelist is: [':E1_17', 'E1E2', 'E2F2', 'F2F1', 'F1E1', 'E1E2']

Yet, there would be an error: traci.exceptions.TraCIException: Route replacement failed for taxi9.

Is it because the internal edge can’t be used as the first of the new rout, or some other things triggered the error?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Linyang

Re: [sumo-user] SUMO_1.8.0: internal edge in vehicle route

Linyang Wang

Hi Jakob,

After I gave new route to the vehicle, I also set two stops by traci.vehicle.setStop(vehID, edge, pos, lane, until).

But the vehicle remained at the first stop and stopped moving.

Could you please give me some suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Linyang

发件人: sumo-user <[hidden email]> 代表 Jakob Erdmann <[hidden email]>
答复: Sumo project User discussions <[hidden email]>
日期: 2021215 星期一 20:08
收件人: Sumo project User discussions <[hidden email]>
主题: Re: [sumo-user] SUMO_1.8.0: internal edge in vehicle route