[sumo-user] SSM output

amir kr
hello,
I want to create an SSM file for my simulation but I have 3 questions:
1.the output of ssm_v0.xml shows nothing? (my definition is available in the attachment.
2.I have two different types of vehicles and I want an SSM output for the whole simulation and I attached my definition.
3.how can I get the trajectory file? I used amitran output but ssam software can not read it .how can I solve it?

Untitled.png (49K) Download Attachment

Re: [sumo-user] SSM output

Jakob Erdmann
1,2: output is only written if the event thresholds are reached. You can use device.ssm.thresholds to change them.
3.  set parameter device.ssm.trajectories to "true".

Am So., 20. Dez. 2020 um 16:01 Uhr schrieb amir kr <[hidden email]>:
hello,
I want to create an SSM file for my simulation but I have 3 questions:
1.the output of ssm_v0.xml shows nothing? (my definition is available in the attachment.
2.I have two different types of vehicles and I want an SSM output for the whole simulation and I attached my definition.
3.how can I get the trajectory file? I used amitran output but ssam software can not read it .how can I solve it?

Re: [sumo-user] SSM output

amir kr
Hello,
thank you, dear Jakob,
I changed the parameter to true and I defined my file based on .trj but software like ssam cant read this file and the screenshot of my sam file is attached.
also, I have another question, for determining the number of conflicts which parameter should be used in sam output? ( I think TTCSpan values should be used)?

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 2:36 PM Jakob Erdmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
1,2: output is only written if the event thresholds are reached. You can use device.ssm.thresholds to change them.
3.  set parameter device.ssm.trajectories to "true".

Am So., 20. Dez. 2020 um 16:01 Uhr schrieb amir kr <[hidden email]>:
hello,
I want to create an SSM file for my simulation but I have 3 questions:
1.the output of ssm_v0.xml shows nothing? (my definition is available in the attachment.
2.I have two different types of vehicles and I want an SSM output for the whole simulation and I attached my definition.
3.how can I get the trajectory file? I used amitran output but ssam software can not read it .how can I solve it?

Untitled.png (137K) Download Attachment

Re: [sumo-user] SSM output

Jakob Erdmann
Hello,
until now, we were not aware of the ssam software (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/8051).
Contributions in this regard are welcome.

Each conflict shows up as a <conflict> element in the output so you could do something like 'grep -c "<conflict " ssm.xml'

regards,
Jakob