[sumo-user] Road profile definition in Sumo

[sumo-user] Road profile definition in Sumo

sourabh chinchanikar
Hello,

I have a query regarding how to define lane profiles(for. e.g. different
road conditions and road gradient in Sumo)? I am using MATLAB to simulate
the traffic in SUMO.

Thank you,

Sourabh

Re: [sumo-user] Road profile definition in Sumo

Harald Schaefer-2
Hi Sourabh,

the road gradient can by modelled with the elevation. See
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/Elevation.html
<https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/Elevation.html> for details.

Greetings, Harald