[sumo-user] Randomness Sumo

IT Tech
Hi,

I need to set up a random speed distribution among vehicles in the simulation for every run, I already set the speedFactor attribute for the vType of vehicles , this is already generating a mixture of vehicles speed in the simulation, but on every run the speed don't change.

For example :

I have three vehicles which I want the speed of each to be in the range 100-120 km/h.

the speedFactor is already generating different speeds in the range for the 3 vehicles, but on every run of : sumo-gui -c demo.sumocfg --fcd-output file.xml , the speeds seems to be the same (if vehicule1 speed is 110km/h it stays like that for every run).

Any Thought how to fix this issue, Thank You.