[sumo-user] Question on Running SUMO in Parallel

[sumo-user] Question on Running SUMO in Parallel

Bae, Jong In
Hello,

simultaneously (in parallel).

Just for a test run, I am running 2 simulations simultaneously for 10 time steps. My first run (sim1) ends at 10s but my second run (sim2) keeps on running.
These two runs are duplicate runs with the same settings. I would appreciate it if you could give me some suggestions on what I can try to make this work.

Thanks!

question.PNG (42K) Download Attachment

Re: [sumo-user] Question on Running SUMO in Parallel

Jakob Erdmann
Make sure to close both simulations explicitly:

traci.switch("sim1")
traci.close()
traci.switch("sim2")
traci.close()