[sumo-user] Phase time extension with TraCI.

[sumo-user] Phase time extension with TraCI.

Aristide BAMAZI
# Question :
Want to know if it is possible to set a new duration to phase when running the simulation with TraCI.
# What I have tried
I have  tried the method traci.trafficlight.setPhaseDuration(tls, duration). but it seems not to perform what I want.

Best Regards.

Re: [sumo-user] Phase time extension with TraCI.

Maria.Armellini

Hi,

here you can find information about traffic light control via TraCi:

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Traffic_Lights.html#controlling_traffic_lights_via_traci

“Using the function setPhaseDuration, the remaining duration for the current phase can be modified. Note, that this does not take effect when encountering the same phase again in the next phase cycle.”

If you want to change the phase duration for all cycles you could maybe define another traffic light program and then change them with the command setProgram.

Best Regards,

Giuliana