[sumo-user] Parameters of TLs

Jane Cheung
Dear all,
 I have read the document about Tls

and

Just as described, SUMO allows customers to define the parameters of the ACTUATED traffic lights.  Is there one document or manual that introduces the parameters as listed below to tell users that the total key parameters that users could be used to modify.

Any kindly help would be appreciated!

Best regards!
Jane Cheung

Re: [sumo-user] Parameters of TLs

Jane Cheung
Jakob,
Thanks for your reply! Appreciated!
I want to use the maximum stopping(or halting )vehicle number before traffic lights at junctions as the parameter.
How could I realize this function? As described in the previous email, there this no parameter that could be used to account for the number of cars before traffic lights?
Are there some parameters that can help me to do that indirectly?

Best  regards !

Jane Cheung

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 5:28 PM Jakob Erdmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

Am Mo., 22. Juni 2020 um 04:24 Uhr schrieb Jane Cheung <[hidden email]>:
Dear all,
 I have read the document about Tls

and

Just as described, SUMO allows customers to define the parameters of the ACTUATED traffic lights.  Is there one document or manual that introduces the parameters as listed below to tell users that the total key parameters that users could be used to modify.

Any kindly help would be appreciated!

Best regards!
Jane Cheung

Re: [sumo-user] Parameters of TLs

Jakob Erdmann
For this, you would need a different algorithm rather than the gap-based implemented in SUMO.
This means you either have to extend the C++ code base or you have to attach your very own algorithm via TraCI (recommended for most users).
In either way  you should be somewhat experienced with programming.