[sumo-user] Maintain uniform number of vehicles

[sumo-user] Maintain uniform number of vehicles

billabong12321
Hi,
I am creating maps using openstreetmaps and want to simulate vehicular networks in them. I would like to know if there is a way to maintain a uniform number of vehicles in the simulation throughout. i.e. if I start with 100 vehicles, those 100 vehicles are running inside of the map with no additional vehicles joining or any of the 100 vehicles leaving the map.

Re: [sumo-user] Maintain uniform number of vehicles

behrisch
Administrator
Hi,
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#how_do_i_maintain_a_constant_number_of_vehicles_in_the_net