[sumo-user] List of total pedestrian loaded in a SUMO simulation

[sumo-user] List of total pedestrian loaded in a SUMO simulation

Proyash Podder
Hello!
Is there any API or mechanism that will give me the total number of pedestrian and/or their IDs that were loaded during a simulation. To be more specific, traci.simulation.getLoadedIDList() provide the the IDs of the vehicle that were loaded during the simulation. I want the same thing for pedestrians. Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Proyash

Re: [sumo-user] List of total pedestrian loaded in a SUMO simulation

Melanie.Weber

Hello,

have a look here: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Person_Value_Retrieval.html

Regards,

Melanie

Is there any API or mechanism that will give me the total number of pedestrian and/or their IDs that were loaded during a simulation. To be more specific, traci.simulation.getLoadedIDList() provide the the IDs of the vehicle that were loaded during the simulation. I want the same thing for pedestrians. Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Proyash

Re: [sumo-user] List of total pedestrian loaded in a SUMO simulation

Proyash Podder
Hi!
I had a look on this. But the getIDList(t) actually provides me the IDs of currently active IDs of that simulation time, t. But I want something, that will provide me the all the IDs that were loaded until simulation time, t. ( Some of the pedestrians may leave the scenario which I will miss if I use the getIDList(t)).

Re: [sumo-user] List of total pedestrian loaded in a SUMO simulation

Jakob Erdmann
There is no command for this at the moment. You will have to call person.getIDList in every step and accumulate the values in a set. Alternatively, you can use sumolib.xml.parse and read the values from the input file.