[sumo-user] Is there any way to define vehicle type inside the Trip file, using TraCI?

[sumo-user] Is there any way to define vehicle type inside the Trip file, using TraCI?

Padisala, Shanthan Kumar
Hi,

I have created a trips file using:
<trip id = 'trip%i' depart = '%i' from = '%s' to = '%s'/> %(i,s1,F,T)
where I have changed the i,s1,F and T values iteratiuvely in a loop, using TraCI.

After creating these multiple trips, I used DUAROUTER function to create a routes file using:
duarouter --trip-files Trips.xml --net-file Network.net.xml --output-file Routes.rou.xml

But after the routes file is generated, I noticed that all the vehicles are of the same type. I would like to generate a simulation of different types of vehicles that are running in these different routes. Is there any possibility to add different vehicle types into my trips file itself so that I can achieve this?

Thanks and Regards,
PSK

Re: [sumo-user] Is there any way to define vehicle type inside the Trip file, using TraCI?

behrisch
Administrator
Hi,
yes of course, trips also understand the type attribute, see
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Shortest_or_Optimal_Path_Routing.html

Best regards,
Michael