[sumo-user] Insert rerouters on every junction

[sumo-user] Insert rerouters on every junction

Charis Chalkiadakis

Dear all,

I was wondering on how to insert rerouters in every junction of a network. I know the process on inserting rerouters via netedit or via an additional file, but is there any other, more automated, way of doing so?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Charis Chalkiadakis

Ph.D. Candidate

National Technical University of Athens

School of Civil Engineering

Traffic Engineering Laboratory

Materials Building, NTUA Campus

Tel.: (+30) 210 772 1515

[sumo-user] ΑΠ: Insert rerouters on every junction

Charis Chalkiadakis

Thank you Jakob

Από: [hidden email] <[hidden email]> εκ μέρους του Jakob Erdmann
Αποστολή: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 12:34 PM
Προς: Sumo project User discussions <[hidden email]>
Θέμα: Re: [sumo-user] Insert rerouters on every junction