[sumo-user] Increase density

Amirhosein Karbasi
hi Jakob,
is there any way to increase density steadily?
I mean, for example, I have a 1km freeway and I want to increase  density from 0 to d jam in a specific period (for example 1hr .)?

Re: [sumo-user] Increase density

Jakob Erdmann
There is currently no built-in definition that create a density ramp-up directly.