[sumo-user] How to measure edge traffic at every 1 minute

[sumo-user] How to measure edge traffic at every 1 minute

moyukh
Hello everyone,
    Is there any way by which it is possible to measure the edge traffic at every 1 minute (or any other such fixed interval) for all the edges in the network? So basically for every edges separate files will be created and for every 1 minute the traffic entered (and other parameters) will be stored inside those corresponding files.
I also want to measure the same for all the cross-junctions. Is there any way to do it?

Thanks.