[sumo-user] How to generate an output file containing the subscription results in a SUMO Simulation?

[sumo-user] How to generate an output file containing the subscription results in a SUMO Simulation?

Padisala, Shanthan Kumar
Hello All,

I am trying to save the results of a specific vehicle in a SUMO simulation, which I am able to get using the command -  traci.vehicle.getSubscriptionResults('Car'). But I realized that there is no output file, containing these subscription results, that is generated. Is there any way to save these results into an output file, which can be generated after the whole simulation ends?

Thanks and Regards,
Shanthan Kumar Padisala

Re: [sumo-user] How to generate an output file containing the subscription results in a SUMO Simulation?

behrisch
Administrator
Hi,
there is no automated way to log subscription results but since you have
a python script for traci anyway, you can easily open a file and log
them yourself.

Best regards,
Michael