[sumo-user] Help defining delivery points on sumo

[sumo-user] Help defining delivery points on sumo

Johnson, Dylan
Hi all,
I was wondering if there is a way of putting specific geo-coordinate as delivery points into your Sumo Network. Basically I have a list of coordinates that I want to place as delivery points and the optimal route for this delivery but I am looking to then put these points as delivery stations in my simulation. Currently, I have put them in as the edge in which they occur however this is not precise and I was wondering if there is an actual way of putting them as their exact coordinates?

Thanks so much,
Dylan

Re: [sumo-user] Help defining delivery points on sumo

Mirko Barthauer

Hi Dylan,

these pages might help you:

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Geo-Coordinates.html

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Sumolib.html#locate_nearby_edges_based_on_the_geo-coordinate

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Specification/Logistics.html

You can specify the stop position relative to the edge you got from the road network matching process. You may give it a try and tell us whether this worked for you.

Regards
Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: [sumo-user] Help defining delivery points on sumo