[sumo-user] Get all edges ID

謝昀宸
Hi,
I want to ask how to get all the edge ids at the beginning of the simulation.
Traci's getIDList() will contain other objects, or I can only write a program to grab the net.xml file

Many thanks,
Yun

Re: [sumo-user] Get all edges ID

Maria.Armellini

Hi Yun,

traci.edge.getIDList() returns a list of the edge ids. The list also includes internal edges (edges within junctions), which you can easily filter out since they start with “:”.

Regards,

Giuliana