[sumo-user] Configuration file for two additional files

[sumo-user] Configuration file for two additional files

anilbaral
Hi,
How can i write configuration file if I have two additional files?

can you please help me write the configuration file for the following file?

/sumo-gui --net-file updated.net.xml --additional-files
out.rou.xml,out.add.xml/

Re: [sumo-user] Configuration file for two additional files

behrisch
Administrator
Hi,
separating them with a "," should work perfectly fine also in a
configuration file.

Best regards,
Michael