[sumo-user] Collision output file

Hriday Sanghvi
Hello,

For visualization purposes, I am trying to generate the collision outputs file by following the information here. To add it to my configuration file, I checked the specification for the format but this option did not seem to exist. On trying the other option of using the --collision-output parameter when starting sumo, it did not seem to recognize the command, saying that it could not parse commandline options.

Has this option been removed? Or is supposed to be used in a different way? Please advise.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hriday.