[sumo-user] Changing lcCooperative in Simulation

[sumo-user] Changing lcCooperative in Simulation

Bae, Jong In
Hello,

Is there any way I can adjust the value of lcCooperative during simulation? or is this a parameter that I cannot change during simulation?

Thanks!

Re: [sumo-user] Changing lcCooperative in Simulation

Maria.Armellini

Hi,

maybe this helps you: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State.html#lane_change_mode_0xb6

(Here some information about TraCI, in case you don’t know how it works: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI.html)