[sumo-user] Can't use traci.simulation.loadState in light rail and car network

[sumo-user] Can't use traci.simulation.loadState in light rail and car network

. Abdullah
Hi,

I have a network that contains light rail tracks and normal car roads. When I start a simulation and after some time I save a state and continue with the simulation. Later, if I load the saved state using traci.simulation.loadState i get the following error:

traci.simulation.loadState('saved_simulation')
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\traci\_simulation.py", line 430, in loadState
    self._setCmd(tc.CMD_LOAD_SIMSTATE, "", "s", fileName)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\traci\domain.py", line 185, in _setCmd
    self._connection._sendCmd(self._cmdSetID, varID, objectID, format, *values)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\traci\connection.py", line 178, in _sendCmd
    return self._sendExact()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\traci\connection.py", line 83, in _sendExact
    self._socket.send(length + self._string)
AttributeError: 'Connection' object has no attribute '_socket'

But if I use traci.start it works and if I use traci.load it gives me the same error.

--
Thank you.
Abdullah