[sumo-user] Adding VehicleType using TraCI

[sumo-user] Adding VehicleType using TraCI

Padisala, Shanthan Kumar
Hello,

Is there any way to add a new vehicle type using TraCI, just like we add a new vehicle using - traci.vehicle.add() ?

Thanks and Regards,
Shanthan Kumar Padisala

Re: [sumo-user] Adding VehicleType using TraCI

Padisala, Shanthan Kumar
Thank you, this worked!

Thanks and Regards,
Shanthan Kumar Padisala