[sumo-user] Add elevation to OSM for electromovility

[sumo-user] Add elevation to OSM for electromovility

matias.colon
Dear
Along with kind regards and hope you are well, I would like to know how I can add the elevation data to an OSM file. It is for my electromobility thesis.

Regards

Re: [sumo-user] Add elevation to OSM for electromovility

Jakob Erdmann

Am Di., 16. Juni 2020 um 21:30 Uhr schrieb Matías Colón <[hidden email]>:
Dear
Along with kind regards and hope you are well, I would like to know how I can add the elevation data to an OSM file. It is for my electromobility thesis.

Regards

Re: [sumo-user] Add elevation to OSM for electromovility

matias.colon
Dear

Along with greeting and hoping you are well, I introduce myself, I am Matias Colón, a student. I am currently doing my thesis on electromobility and I need to incorporate the data from a strm into an osm node, in order to use it in SUMO DLR. I am writing to you because the following error appears by using SRTM plugin.

GRAVE: Execution aborted.
org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: write-srtm task type does not exist.

image.png

please help.
Attached the files I'm using
Kind regards

Libre de virus. www.avg.com

S24W071.hgt.zip (1M) Download Attachment
antofa.osm (22M) Download Attachment