[sumo-user] Access vehicles that arrive in the next step

[sumo-user] Access vehicles that arrive in the next step

marcelreppi
Hello,

I wanted to add a parameter to vehicles that have arrived based on a certain
condition using TraCI so that it shows up in the routes-info output.
However, when I iterate through traci.simulation.getArrivedIDList() and try
to add a parameter I get an error because the vehicle was already removed
from the simulation.

Is there a way to access these vehicles one step before they arrive?
Or would it be possible to move the actual removal of the vehicles to the
following simulation step?

Thank you very much!

Best regards
Marcel

Re: [sumo-user] Access vehicles that arrive in the next step

bieker
Hello Marcel,

you could use also use he function getDepartedIDList (https://sumo.dlr.de/pydoc/traci._simulation.html#SimulationDomain-getDepartedIDList) to receive the Vehicle IDs which were inserted into the simulation and change then the parameter for these vehicles and maybe back if you only want this for a specific period of time.

Best regards,
Laura