Re: [sumo-user] setSignals doesn't seem to work for remotely controlled vehicle

Re: [sumo-user] setSignals doesn't seem to work for remotely controlled vehicle

behrisch
Administrator
Hi Branka,
the command uses a bit mask to allow setting multiple values
simulataneously, so setSignals("ego", 1) should activate the right
blinker (because bit 0 is set), setSignals("ego", 2) activates left and
setSignals("ego", 3) activates both.

Best regards,
Michael